Hello there,
I've just realised that I have still not posted a proper welcoming blog post for you all, how rude of me! If you're reading this, I would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog and to allow your eyes to linger upon my writings. This year has most certainly been the greatest for me in terms of my writing journey. Throughout the years I've been filled with a lot of uncertainty not only in regards to what I want to spend the rest of my life doing but myself and who I was as a person. I feel like writing has become such an escape for me in 2014. When I write I truly am taken into a different world where I seek to become a better person through the words I share with you all. Whenever I feel so lost or broken I turn to writing and suddenly things become crystal clear to me or I put things in perspective and make sense of it all to the point where I realise that what I'm going through isn't at all that bad. You have all made such a significant impact on my life this year whether you've joined me on this journey through reading an Elite Daily article of mine or following my work that I've been dedicated to posting on Instagram.
While I haven't submitted anything to Elite Daily for a while now, I have been so attached to posting things on my Instagram account. I honestly feel like that social media platform is one of the most impactful ways for me to get my work out there and connect with people as no-one is really afraid to open up, contact me or simply write a comment. You've all well and truly restored my faith in human kind and given me so much hope, faith and belief in myself and my dreams more than you will ever possibly understand. Through the thoughtful, thankful, appreciative, personal and heartfelt emails, direct messages and comments that I've received you have all made it known to me that my passion for writing is valid and that it matters. You've shown me that my words are meaningful and that they can resonate with you and have some sort of significance to yourself and your life. You've shown me that I can achieve my ambition of making a difference to someone's life or thoughts through my writing. You've influenced me to believe in myself and what I want out of life. You've influenced me to appreciate who I am as a person.
Therefore this blog post is my small way of saying a big thank you for the endless and ongoing support, love and encouragement that I've received from you all not only just this year but over the course of several years if you've been reading my work for that long a time. Welcome to my blog, here I'm hoping to present to you a place where you can go to whenever you feel like you need some inspiration, motivation, encouragement or healing. I hope that I can continue to write things that you can turn to whenever you're going through a dark and difficult time in your life. I hope that, if you don't mind, I can perhaps give you a greater insight into my mind and my personal life. I have such big visions for myself and my writing in the New Year and while I'm scared to death that they will not come to life at the same time I have too much hope and faith that I will refuse to not see any of it through. I'm so thankful, I really am, that you have deemed my work worth following and valuing and I hope you can stay with me as I continue to achieve some major goals in my life.
I'm sending you all lots of love.
No comments:
Post a Comment